Monday, July 22, 2013

More Swordfish Recipes

Growing up, I never ate much fish. We ate a lot of seafood and a little white fish coated in flour and fried. Only later did Chris introduced me to swordfish and salmon. His evil concoction of maple syrup and soy sauce made me go to heaven. Later on, once we began eating low-carbs, I had to find recipes to catch up to our love of swordfish. The first recipe I posted here turned out so good, I thought I would try something else in the same idea, I kebab'ed the fish again but it could be cooked whole.

Consider eating fish at least once every week. High in vitamins and omega-3's, this is the kind of meal you should consider introducing to your routine. 
Thai Swordfish Satay
Servings 2-4
Prep Time 30 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins

2 lb of swordfish, cut in cubes
1/4 cup of olive oil
2 tbsp cumin
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp Sriracha (rooster sauce)
2 tbsp soy sauce

Mix the marinade together and toss the fish in there. Coat well.
Marinade for 30 minutes.
Oven at 450F 
Cook for 15 minutes and enjoy.

Super Tasty with a side of buttercup squash

Yours truly, 
Hungry Julie

1 comment:

  1. I can't get swordfish, but I suppose this would work with other fish. Wish I still lived in Galveston, where firm-fleshed redfish was so plentiful. Wonderful for stuff like this. I look forward to trying your satay treatment. I've only ever don satay on chicken and can't wait to try it on fish!

    ReplyDelete