Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Monetizing

Hello all!

You might have noticed a few new things on the page, I've recently considered updating my camera by buying a lovely mount so I can have sharper photos and also a photo box and maybe even some classes. I've always been ick-ed by adds and pop-ups so Amazon store links seemed a bit less obtrusive. So I put one and one together and decided to try it.

If you shop through my store and link, I will make a % of profit on it. Obviously I'm neither begging you nor demanding that you do so, but if you are to buy things on Amazon, why not do it through me! I will add more  items and category as I learn how this thing goes. Also I'm realizing that I need to weed-wack my way through the best deals so I can offer you the best opportunity. I'm open to all suggestions, comments and requests.

Email Hungry Julie at j.saltsea(at)gmail.com

Have a great middle of the week and stay tuned for my next post!

Hungry Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment