Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fish's on the Menu

Always inspired by other amazing foodies out there, I made some coconut curry chicken wings recently and I thought that the recipe came out so good, I would recreate the marinade for salmon, which I did with a bit of my own twist. I hope this inspires you to eat more fish, as my mom would say : "It'll make you smarter."

Thai Curry Salmon


1 1/2 lb of Salmon Filet
1 can of coconut milk
2 tbsp of chili paste (Sambal Oelek)
3 tbsp of red curry paste
2 tsp salt

- Oven at 400F
- Place the salmon filet in a snug casserole dish
- Mix all your ingredients together and pour over the fish (You might have too much of the mixture but make sure you cover the fish lovingly.)
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until done.
"It'll make you smarter." - mom

It doesn't need to be more complicated than that, life is already enough of a maze for some of us. I hope you're enjoying this gorgeous spring, I know we are. I'm up to 32 miles on my 200 miles challenge on my bike and on foot, 20 alone in the past 3 days. Any suggestions on where Hubby and I should go camping this year?

As usual, with all my stomach and heart.

Hungry Julie

2 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious! And so simple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, on both count. It was for chicken at first but I can see it being good on pork as well as fish n chicken.

      Delete